[rescue] Bodoman is at it again...

Big Endian rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 21 16:46:56 CST 2001

>On Wed, 21 Nov 2001, you wrote:
>>  In message <200111212221.fALMLf906312 at ra.lexis-nexis.com>
>>	so spake Larry Snyder (larrys):
>>
>>  > What's SNMP got to do with a quad box?
>>
>>  Nothing; he's confusing SMP with SNMP.  I wonder if his mail server
>>  speaks SNMP too ;-)
>>
>>  He's not doing too well when it comes to accuracy in his listing...
>>
>From what I have seen of his ads he misleads on pupose. I cannot beleive he is
>that clueless.

gotta love the disclaimer too:

Compatabiltiy: UNIX systems are not for everyman. They are for the
brave and daring uber geeks who want to be pushed beyond just the
using your mouse. Don't fear, there is plenty of help out there on
the internet. UNIX systems ususally use strange processors, memory,
and weird mounting brackets.

If this guy isn't accidentally misleading he should be discouraged
somehow.  This stuff is bad.

daniel