[rescue] LDAP and StarOffice 6.0 Beta

Steve Sandau rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 20 22:18:58 CST 2001

I use both of those things, but not together. LDAP clients do seem to
insist that the search root/serer root be set correctly. Ours is
"o=internet", but it could be "o=your company,c=US" or something like
that. Ask the person who set up you LDAP server for that info.

Aside from that, I'm clueless; just ask my ex-wife...