[rescue] Problems trying to resurrect a SparcStation IPC

Jeff Borisch rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 20 20:05:30 CST 2001

I sent in something like that, as have others. I can't seem to find the mail
I sent. I remember it was in correspondence with BSD Bob.

There is some info to get you started in the famous NVRAM faq.

I have some pictures that I can put up as soon as I can get them scanned.
(Meaning tomorrow sometime)

--jeff borisch