[rescue] o2's available for sale

Corda Albert J DLVA rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 20 12:38:26 CST 2001

Hi!

    Any chance you (or anyone else on the list :-) might happen to have
a spare O2 Drive sled? I'd like to find one (but I really can't bring myself
to pay what most of the 3rd party sellers are asking... after all, this is
just a simple piece of plastic. There isn't even a connector attached to
it.)
I'm currently fiddling around with a couple of pieces of plexiglass to see
if I can make a kludged sled. I think I could do it simply by cutting a
couple
of plastic rails with the right dimensions...

-thanks!-
-al-
-acorda at 1bigred.com