[rescue] OT - Trade mono IPaq for Palm/Handspring

Steve Hatle rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 20 10:11:57 CST 2001

All,

I'm trying to surprise my wife here-

She wanted a PDA to track stuff for her business. I picked up a
greyscale iPaq 3150 at an attractive price, but I find now she needs a
Palm based platform for some specialty software. So, I've got the iPaq
new in box (Commercial packaging) as follows:

3150 with greyscale screen and 16 meg memory
USB connection cable
USB cradle
Connection software, etc.

Looking for a fairly recent Palm/Handspring with serial connectivity
(easier to deal with on her laptop) in good/excellent shape and ready to
go. Willing to do even up trade.

TIA,

Steve