[rescue] Who would you use to ship an 'office' load of equipment?

Dunbar, Brian rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 19 14:35:01 CST 2001

Who would you use to ship an 'office' load of equipment?

Situation: We've just closed a three man branch office.  I need to get their
equipment from Phoenix, AZ to Dallas, TX.  Cost is a consideration, time
isn't.

The IT equipment includes three new (purchased this year) workstations,
monitors, some mid-range servers, a plotter, and other assorted computer
bits 'n pieces.

Ideas?  Recommendations?

Brian Dunbar
Systems Administrator
Plexus PCB Design Group
(972) 381-8777 x210

"And we cursed our cousins who fought and bled
In their bloody coats of bloody red
The sun never sets on the bloody dead
Of those who have chosen an empire"