[rescue] Pathetic TV shows and computers?

Joshua D Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Nov 18 22:59:03 CST 2001

On Mon, Nov 19, 2001 at 12:06:09AM -0500, Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:
> > on SNL..the "your company's computer guy" is pretty damn funny
>
> Yeah, that was pretty funny... until they said "let's go watch Monsters,
> Inc. and look for artifacts in the computer animation"
>
> that hit WAAAY too close to home...

I was just watching A Bugs Life (just bought it today to show to invading
little people), and kept noticing problems with the shadows.  Sigh.

One interesting thing about this DVD is that it is straight from the computer
files rather than being run through film first.  I don't really notice much
difference though.

--
Joshua D. Boyd