[rescue] Pathetic TV shows and computers?

Derrick Daugherty rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Nov 18 22:39:41 CST 2001

It's rumored that around Sun, Nov 18, 2001 at 11:18:54PM -0500
Patrick Giagnocavo <patrick at zill.net> wrote:
> So I am watching AliAs or however they spell it on TV, while playing
> Scrabble.
>
> They have the lamest tech people on that show.

my fave is jurassic park..the 10 y/o girl walks up..there's this 3d file
manager..and she says "this is UNIX, I _know_ this!"

well...second thought... _Hackers_ steals the cake... "there's a virus
in the system!  Quick send a flew shot!  The Rabbits are loose!!"  and a
three letter root passwd...wow..good stuff.  I can't get enough.  I
always said the first system I got with more than 30 processors I'd name
it "TheGibson"

But wtf is AliAs ?  what station?

on SNL..the "your company's computer guy" is pretty damn funny

^D