[rescue] Serial Output via Ethernet wire

Kurt Huhn rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Nov 16 15:11:49 CST 2001

> Have you looked into haveing it surgicaly removed?  I've heard it's mostly
> painless these days, and well worth it. <Grin>

MS nearly removed it for me.  That would have been especially painless...

I just tell people I've had it for years (which I have) and that I did all
on my own, without classes or books, just an old computer with NT on it.  I
got it before the MCSE "boot camps" came about.

A lot of hard work went into *my* MCSE - and a lot of *actual* experience.
I consider *mine* more valuable than any earned in the classrooms or boot
camps.

It's kinda become like a ugly mole - all my freinds ignore it, and nobody
brings it up in public  :-)

Kurt