[rescue] Nice older equipment I got... a little input

Andrew Weiss rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Nov 16 14:44:52 CST 2001

A secondary question now that I've gotten a bit of good help, and I
printed the sparclx.pdf, the 7006 user manual, and the 7006 service
manual.

I noticed the IBM P70 is a bit blurry in the center.  Is there something I
can
do really simply to adjust this?  I've worked with iMac tubes and 5200
series all-in-ones.  I am slightly afraid of adjusting yoke magnets if I
don't need to.  The iMac had a focus knob inside the cover and a procedure
for balancing and focusing with a test pattern found on the Apple Service
Source CD's.

Andrew