[rescue] Serial Output via Ethernet wire

Derrick D. Daugherty rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 15 18:54:04 CST 2001

It's rumored that around Thu, Nov 15, 2001 at 07:41:17PM -0500
Kurt Huhn <kurt at k-huhn.com> wrote:
> > my other fave to ask is CMOS.... I can't stand not knowing things I
> > encouter every day.  These are fun to ask "MCSEs" etc to shut them up.
> > MCSE Must Consult Someone Experienced
> >
> > i'll reveal rj later if anyone doesn't remember :)
>

> RJ = Registered Jack - as far I can recall.
>
> CMOS = complementary metal-oxide semiconductor

Ding Ding :D  You got all three.  You get a cookie, but you have to go
buy it yourself.

> I have an MCSE :)

points and does a *nelson laugh*

do you cary your M$ card in your wallet?  do they still issue those
things?

hmm..I should have a friend of mine make a multi-player flash hacker
jeopardy..that's about the most fun at defcon..hacker jeopardy..although
the panelists always suck.

OT, funniest comic I've read in a long while:

"Bobby Neurotic Buys Lip Balm"

http://www.bitterfilms.com/bn05.html