[rescue] Serial Output via Ethernet wire

Derrick D. Daugherty rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 15 18:17:31 CST 2001

It's rumored that around Thu, Nov 15, 2001 at 04:08:53PM -0800
Don Varner <varner at es.net> wrote:
> I seem to recall it was British Normal Connector.  Been a long time
> since I've heard it though.   Don't know about RJ.

Yup, this is the closest so far.. it's British Naval
Connector..apparently they came up with it..we also have hte navy to
thank for -48dc power....

MMJ IIRC is an old serial thang.. modular modified jack or something?  I
looked it up like 1.5 years ago but don't recall...

my other fave to ask is CMOS.... I can't stand not knowing things I
encouter every day.  These are fun to ask "MCSEs" etc to shut them up.
MCSE Must Consult Someone Experienced

i'll reveal rj later if anyone doesn't remember :)

local note..all hell has broken loose....tornados like mad..10" of
rain..my upses are making a veritable symphony of noises.  it's the
armageddon.

^D