[rescue] looking for HP-UX media

Steve Sandau rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 15 06:35:52 CST 2001

I'd also be interested in images for a 715.

As for copying the system, I just did that semi-successfully. I say semi
because dtlogin won't start at boot, and XWindow only runt as root.
Haven't gotten around to fixing that.

I just attached the new drive and used SAM to initialize and partition
it. There's a choice to copy bootstrap to the new disk. After that I
just copied everything from the old disk to the new one. With a few
glitches and detours that I'll try to remember if you're interested,
that was it.