St. Pete (was RE: [rescue] Sun Ray Thoughts?)

Kris Kirby rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 14 17:22:35 CST 2001

On Wed, 14 Nov 2001, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> A vette should be perfectly capable of going 95 in a straight line safely.
> What scares me is people racing their SUVs around here.

10/13/01: Enroute to Birmingham to see a Tool concert in my friend's '86
Camaro, while doing 70-75 in zero visability (we *knew* we were moving
waaay to fast for conditions in a car with no seatbelts), we were
repeatedly passed by Jeeps, Full-size Pickups and SUVs in general -- on
all sides! Very rather unnerving, because I know the Camaro was designed
to be a good, stable vehicle and most SUVs are about as stable as a
stopped gyroscope.

-----
<kris at nospam.catonic.net>   |