[rescue] SCRAPPLE

Dave McGuire rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 13 19:10:40 CST 2001

On November 13, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> I recall a program on TLC or DSC about a fuel cell (?) car that produced
> steam and water as exhaust - the down side was that it was fueled by bottles
> of hydrogen and oxygen.  Talk about an impressive car wreck!

  Nah...Hydrogen explosions aren't nearly as bad as gasoline in my
opinion.  They go boom, and that's it.  None of this
burn-for-two-hours bullshit destroying everything in sight.  Just
a big boom, then it's all over.

> That goes back a few years - and I'm sure that technology has advanced to
> where pure hydrogen and oxygen isn't necessary...

  Alcohol and natural gas are common nowadays...

   -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
St. Petersburg, FL