[rescue] SSA-100

Michael C. Vergallen rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 13 16:37:13 CST 2001

Hi,
I've just recieved a SSA-112, but the outer casing e.i front pannel door
, top & botton, plus side panels are not with the unit. So I gather that
it used to be rack-mounted. Do any of you know what mounting equipment e.i
brackets, shelf or rails is needed to mount this puppy in a 19" Rack
Cabinet ? Because the ordenary rails I have don't work with that case.
I'll get some bigger disks as soon as I have the money avalable. Because
I've seen nice 90 GB Disc's that should work in that array... so I might
get 30 of those and put them in that case to create a real big disk array.

Michael
---
Michael Vergallen			Tel : 32-9-2227764
Sportstraat 28				Fax : 32-9-2224976