[rescue] SCRAPPLE

Kurt Huhn rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 13 16:35:57 CST 2001

> I have a house in Tampa (15 miles north of st.pete), and yes, the coast
> makes ALL the difference. Its very comfy. The daily -wrath-of-god-
> thunderstorms of biblical proportions at the end of the summer is the only
> negative, but thats only for two months.

North Carolina/South Carolina is the same way at the coast.  The good thing
is, you schedule your activities around the storms and nothing really gets
impacted.  Once you've been there for a while you begin to be able to gague
the seriousness of the storms.  Honestly, they're quite predictable.  Late
afternoon, early evening is when it happens.

Kurt