Potted Meat Product.... (WAS) [rescue] SCRAPPLE

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 13 16:24:15 CST 2001

BB> On Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 01:15:53PM -0800, Fogg, James wrote:
>> Another Dutchy food habit that I came to love was vinegar on french fries.
>> We used to go to Gratz and get fresh hot fries from a stand there and they
>> had vinegar bottles with sprinkle holes in the cap. Now we buy salt &
>> vinegar potato chips for that kind of taste. There is a seafood restaraunt
>> here in NH that has vinegar on the tables for fish, we use it for the french
>> fries.

BB> I *love* french fries from Long John Silvers with their malt vinegar sauce on
BB> them...

I _really_ love their chicken - I don't know what addictive ingredient
they put in it but it's fantastic batter-fried-goodness!

Unfortunately the closest one to me still open is about an hour away -
kinda like White Castle.  Great greasy food - try and find them close
to home though.  At least around here...

Mike                         mailto:nimitz at owc.net

http://drone8of9.crosswinds.net/documents/Mike_Hebel_Current_3.html

http://drone8of9.crosswinds.net/documents/Mike_Hebel_Current_3.doc