St. Pete (was RE: [rescue] Sun Ray Thoughts?)

Drew Whittle rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 13 12:32:26 CST 2001

On Wed, 2001-11-14 at 05:17, Ken Hansen wrote:
> This would be the updated version of taking
> bottles/cans from NJ to NY for the nickle deposit...
>
> Regular Gas in NJ is about $1.099 where I go for the
> last week...

It's about $1.14 a _litre_ here (4.5 litres to the gallon if memory
serves), so mucho profit bringing it this way.

Only you'd need one of those big sea going tanker ships....

Smokes are also up around $10 a pack...

1 nz$ = approx .40 US$ cents

You don't even want to think about what those Onyx machines would
fetch...

:D