St. Pete (was RE: [rescue] Sun Ray Thoughts?)

Doctor Obnox Son of a Bitch rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 13 11:54:43 CST 2001

Dave McGuire, reeling from the shock, managed on Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 12:24:47PM -0500 to scrawl:
> On November 13, Doctor Obnox Son of a Bitch wrote:
> > One of my first jobs as a teen was pumping gas at the Pennington Circle
> > Exxon.
>
>   HEY!  I've gotten gas at that station! :-)
>
>      -Dave
>
> --
> Dave McGuire
> St. Petersburg, FL

If it was in 1981 or 1982, then it might have been from me.

I have no pictures handy of me then, but yesterday I looked like this:

http://www.visi.com/~drobnox/pix/ejg.jpg

--
"So I am not the only one that runs around naked with my Bobba Fett helment on?
Cool"

Gustafson
                                                    drobnox at visi.com