St. Pete (was RE: [rescue] Sun Ray Thoughts?)

Fogg, James rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 13 10:00:59 CST 2001

I can sell you a 3 bedroom 1 bath house in central PA (45 minutes to the
state capitol and *jobs*) for $43,000. AND, it has DSL (great service too, I
just moved from there and had 768K DSL with a static IP for $75.00/mo).

The house underwent a major end-to-end remodel, but has some work to finish
yet. Its not a shitter.