St. Pete (was RE: [rescue] Sun Ray Thoughts?)

Joshua D Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 13 09:03:36 CST 2001

On Mon, Nov 12, 2001 at 10:27:48PM -0800, James Lockwood wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Nov 2001, Dave McGuire wrote:
>
> >   - ludicrous housing costs
> >       $0.25M for a mid-sized house in an overcrowded crime-ridden
> >       area with crappy weather? Come ON. B-(
>
> That only seems ludicrous to those of us who didn't grow up in California.
> :)

I just can't get out of my mind what I keep hearing property go for in
remote areas like vermont and western PA.  One place I recent heard of go
for $75k for 75acres, with house and barn.  Man, at those types of prices,
I could afford a T1 to make up for the lack of DSL service.

I will be seriously interested in those sorts of areas when I'm ready to
settle down a bit.

--
Joshua D. Boyd