[rescue] damn IRIX 5.3 C compiler

Geoff Koehler rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 13 00:01:53 CST 2001

Dan et al,

Maybe try the precompiled gcc for 5.3 on sgi's website
http://freeware.sgi.com/fw-5.3/
Its an old version, but it might compile newer gcc's.  Cant try it myself,
the R3K indigo has been retired to the shelf.  Might work.

Cheers, Geoff.

Geoff Koehler
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Home of the SART Observatory