St. Pete (was RE: [rescue] Sun Ray Thoughts?)

Dave McGuire rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 12 23:00:36 CST 2001

On November 12, Brian Hechinger wrote:
> > You'll have to deal with her
> > boyfriend. ;)
>
> hmmm, he's wirey, but looks well put together.  probably in better shape than
> me.  i guess i'll have to pass. :)

  Well, let's put it this way.  Remember the Atomichron?  ~800lbs.  With
the Atomichron on a handtruck last week, I slipped and landed on my
ass...UNDERNEATH the handtruck.  He and my uncle Jack kept that fucker
from falling on me.  I'd say he's in pretty good shape!  When I looked
up, ass aching, and saw the Atomichron swaying a foot above my head, I
thought it was all over...Sridhar's life flashed before my eyes.  Man,
that little buzzard gets laid a lot!

  Oh, and...the VAX4000-700a is too tall to fit through any doorway in
my new place.  But it's inside now.  I'll leave that to your
imagination.  I'm still sore.

    -Dave

--
Dave McGuire