[rescue] SCRAPPLE

Joshua D Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 12 22:40:44 CST 2001

On Mon, Nov 12, 2001 at 11:15:31PM -0500, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> Take my scrapple, please!  I have a distrust of canned meat.  It's not
> logical, but I can't bring myself to try it.  I'll down a "rocky mountain
> oyster" - but pig rectum in a can, not without some serious preperation.

Canned meat?  Dude, around here our scrapple never goes close to a can.
It comes in a plastic package like hotdogs do.

> > ps: yes i grew up in PA Dutch land, why do you ask? *G*
>
> Ah!  I grew up in central Ohio.  Meat good, some meat better than others
> though...

I went to a PA Dutch resturant once (Good & Plenty was the name I think).
They serve all you can eat, family style.  And boy was I scared stiff of
some of the things they served.

--
Joshua D. Boyd