[rescue] SCRAPPLE

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 12 22:24:34 CST 2001

On Mon, Nov 11, 2001 at 11:15:31PM -0500, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> *urk*  I'm sure the actual recipe is a "trade secret" - and possibly hidden
> for marketing reasons...

if you really wanna know, just ask.  but you don't.  trust me. :)

> Take my scrapple, please!  I have a distrust of canned meat.  It's not
> logical, but I can't bring myself to try it.  I'll down a "rocky mountain
> oyster" - but pig rectum in a can, not without some serious preperation.

uhm, i wouldn't trust scrapple out of a can either.  scrapple doesn't come in
a can.  if it does, you are buying some very low quality stuff.

> > ps: yes i grew up in PA Dutch land, why do you ask? *G*
> Ah!  I grew up in central Ohio.  Meat good, some meat better than others
> though...

all meat good.  and so are the bones, and the hooves, and all the other pieces.
no such thing as bad meat. :)

-brian