[rescue] SCRAPPLE

Kurt Huhn rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 12 22:15:31 CST 2001

> scrapple just takes a little more time and love to make than haggis is
all.

*urk*  I'm sure the actual recipe is a "trade secret" - and possibly hidden
for marketing reasons...

> i know what it is.  and it's good.  if you all don't like scrapple that's
fine,
> it's just MORE FOR ME. :)

Take my scrapple, please!  I have a distrust of canned meat.  It's not
logical, but I can't bring myself to try it.  I'll down a "rocky mountain
oyster" - but pig rectum in a can, not without some serious preperation.

> ps: yes i grew up in PA Dutch land, why do you ask? *G*

Ah!  I grew up in central Ohio.  Meat good, some meat better than others
though...

Kurt