ADMINISTR.Re: [rescue] spam from Tiawan notebook seller

Amy rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 12 21:05:33 CST 2001

ok. as far as i know, bill has not approved or allowed any of our vendors
to mass-mail sunhelp readers. naturetech is one of our new advertisers and
i think some lines got (extremely) crossed somewhere. we'll definitely deal
with it in a prompt manner. our official policy for dealing with companies
who spam our listmembers is to blackhole the companies from our machines.
if any salespeople dont know what that means i suggest you go ask an admin
somewhere before you needlessly clog these nice people's inboxes.

i'm sure that bill wont be pleased at all when he gets home (he's out
buying a dvd for me)  and finds out he's gonna have to deal with this.

our sincere apologies to anyone who received the spam and in the future if
you receive any more, please let us know immediately so we can lay some
smack-down where necessary.

--a