[rescue] SUN kvm?

Steve Sandau rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 12 19:27:18 CST 2001

Don't know if these might be workable, but we just purchased three
4-port KVM switches and 12 cable sets (3 cables each) for around $100
from www.symmic.com. I have one at home and it works just fine. This is
just a box with a switch and ports on it; there's no dummy load for
machines that aren't connected to the keyboard, mouse, monitor. That's
not a problem (AFAIK) with serial mices (mooses?), but can be with PS/2
ones on Win NT and 9x...