[rescue] SCRAPPLE

Kris Kirby rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 12 18:43:57 CST 2001

On Mon, 12 Nov 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:
> I'm afraid that i"ll get yelled at if I even THINK about walking towards that
> end of the house now. 8-)

Yup, your best bet for cooking is a plate welded to a 1GHz Athlon
overclocked to 2GHz.

OTOH, when she does finally forgive you, she'll probably wind up doing
most of the cooking so you don't destroy her cookware again... Then again,
she may feel that a swing at your head with a $179 pan is worth it. Let's
hope not. :)

In regards to scrapple itself, I'd have a little trouble consuming
something that my dog would love me for feeding it to her...

-----
<kris at nospam.catonic.net>   |