[rescue] What the....

Kevin Loch rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 12 15:14:11 CST 2001

Hmm, my main machine at the office is a U10 with Solaris7.  I run
Netscape 4.78 and *Never* have any problems with slowness, crashing
etc.  I use netscape to access a bunch of IMAP accounts too, and it
works beautifully.   I used Netscape at home on a SS5-110 with
2.6 for *years* without any problems other than the extremely
rare core dump.

KL