[rescue] What the....

Mike Nicewonger rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 12 15:13:30 CST 2001

>Mike Nicewonger writes:
>
> > Yepper included with IE 5.5 for Solaris.
>
>Well, it was _very_ disorienting to see :). I have IE5 on one Sun
>machine ... feels quite odd typing "/usr/local/microsoft".

I understand your feelings :) I usually only use this machine for middle of
the night web surfing as it lives on the nightstand next to my bed. However,
I tripped over some junk in my warehouse space and hurt my back and hip
fairly good yesterday so I have been in bed convalesing today. I prefer to
use my Linux box downstairs at my desk.

Mike N