[rescue] Query for test equipment item

BSD Bob the old greybeard BSD freak rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 12 14:46:28 CST 2001

Although we tend to rescue Sunbits and Computerese, mostly on this list,
I wonder if I might query for a piece of test equipment that might be
floating around in the bilges of someone's pile....

I need a test oscillator 10hz-1000khz or a little better.  Something
like an HP 4024A oscillator.  It is a digital sine wave oscillator used
on electronic test bences.  Anyone know of something like that floating
about that would not break me beerpiggy?  Surely some of that kind of
stuff floats up from our dumpster diving sojourns?

Thanks

Bob

(Bill, if this is too far off topic, just holler....(:+\\.....)