[rescue] SCRAPPLE

Amy rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 12 13:51:26 CST 2001

On Mon, 12 Nov 2001, Ken Hansen wrote:
> > Who votes for a video of Bill trying to install XP
> > on all his x86 systems so he can try it [once]?

the only x86 hardware in this house is my pc. and if he dares experiment
on it with the same results as what he did with my frypan (he tried to
cook scrapple) this afternoon, i seriously doubt he'd survive the process
once i saw what was going on.

don't encourage him. lord knows its bad enough that i've lost a very good,
high-quality 179 dollar frypan over a 1.79 package of scrapple already. i
dont wanna lose my pc.

--a