Junkyard wars was [rescue] Sun Ray Thoughts?

Michael A. Turner rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 12 11:10:19 CST 2001

	The reason for that is something that shocked me when I first heard
it. Junkyard wars (scrap heap challenge) are not game shows. They are
educational programming. Those sneaky brits have found a way to make kids
and adults sit in front of a TV show while they give them a lecture on how
the steam engine works, and not only sit their but like it. I was almost
offended when someone pointed that out, almost like geek brainwashing,
luckly I was already part of the cult and unaffected :-)

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer
WHRO
michael.turner at whro.org