[rescue] SCRAPPLE

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 12 10:42:17 CST 2001

Doesn't sound worse than tripe, brains, liver, kidneys, tongue or any of
the other bits and pieces of animals that I've eaten....though I must
admit...I have yet to eat the bung of a dead pig.

Curious to know how it is(and if anyone knows where I can try some haggis
in California, clue me in).

Ed Mitchell (ed<-at->the7thbeer.com)
Finger for PGP public key
This boxen's uptime stats....
 10:36pm  up 59 day(s),  2:48,  2 users,  load average: 0.07, 0.04, 0.04

Those who would give up essential liberty to
purchase a little temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety -- Benjamin Franklin