[rescue] OT: Colocation ?

Mark Price rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Nov 11 21:03:45 CST 2001

James, thanks for the offer.  I've gotten a few other offers from various
individuals, but I'm not ready launch a colo box quite yet.  I checked
out your webpage and was interested in your Unix Zoo.  here is stuff I
have:

Banyan VINES, if you'd like a copy of the disk images, I can do that,
otherwise it will be shipped out in a few days (sold on ebay)

SCO 4.2

Novell Netware v2.15 - not unix but cool :)

I'll be looking forward to seeing SunOS 2.0 on the internet!

Mark