[rescue] Sun Ray Thoughts?

Kurt Huhn rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Nov 11 18:44:28 CST 2001

> On Sun, Nov 11, 2001 at 06:02:47PM -0500, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> > The hostess of Junkyard Wars is Cathy Rogers - she's also the creator
and
> > producer.  I don't much care for either of the season 4 or 5 male hosts.
> > Robert Llewellyn (seasons 1-3) was a perfect match for the junkyard...
>
> There's a different male host for the latest JW UK episodes? 8-(
>
> I havent watched it in 2-3 months.

Dunno about the UK episodes.  There have been 5 seasons of "Junkyard Wars"
aired in the US.  Male hosts have been:
Seasons 1-3: Robert LLewellyn
Season 4: George Gray
Season 5: Tyler Harcott (current season)

I may be mistaken, but the UK "Scrapheap Challenge" may have been the first
3 seasons of the US "Junkyard Wars".  From there, I think they went seperate
ways.  The latest season (5) is obviously filmed in the US - while seasons
1-3 were filmed in the UK.

Personal preference, but the first three seasons were far more enjoyable.
Something about them made them more fun to watch...

However, I never miss an episode.  The worst episode of Junkyard Wars is
better than the best episode of [insert show in same timeslot here].

Kurt