[rescue] Sun Ray Thoughts?

Kurt Huhn rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Nov 11 17:02:47 CST 2001

> That'd be  `Robot Wars', and `Scrapheap Challange'.
>
> Robot Wars must have been an import, but the second one is a Channel 4
> jobbie -- isn't the female presenter the same on both sides of the pond?

Well, we have the Brit version of Robot Wars here - it's broadcast on most
local PBS stations, and I think TLC (The Learning Channel) picked it up too.
The guy from Red Dwarf does the announcing - right?

The hostess of Junkyard Wars is Cathy Rogers - she's also the creator and
producer.  I don't much care for either of the season 4 or 5 male hosts.
Robert Llewellyn (seasons 1-3) was a perfect match for the junkyard...

Kurt