[rescue] Xyplexing

Eugene Kushnirskiy rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Nov 10 16:54:41 CST 2001

James,

Thank you very much for your help. Your suggestion worked.

I also wanted to thank everyone else on the list whol assisted me in getting
the Xyplex box up and running.

I had one other question. The Xyplex manual says that there is a GUI-based
management software for Xyplex terminal servers called FocalPoint. Does
anyone know where I can get it?

Regards,

Eugene