[rescue] Windows XP to be released on the Sun Blade 100

Kurt Huhn rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Nov 10 13:52:31 CST 2001

> > Why didn't he just hit <escape>?  He would have gotten in with full
> > access....
>
> Because it is XP, not ME.

Thplllt!   Like that makes a huge difference...

Well, maybe it does - I don't know.  I haven't touched XP, though one of the
developers runs it in the office.  If it's anything like W2k, you can
configure it to always logon with a user - usually
localmachine/Administrator.  If you get a login prompt, enter Administrator
and a blank password...

(we're talking about home users here, not your average corporate
workstation)

Kurt