[rescue] (no subject)

Steve Sandau rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Nov 9 06:01:54 CST 2001

True. Mine was a Sun 3/80 that I finally dragged out of the office
basement and re-loaded the OS (Sun OS 4.0.3) from tape(!) and restored
Informix and some /usr stuff from tape. It runs fine, now; I just don't
know what good it is excpet for being cool. Thought I might try to
download and install Sun OS 4.1.0 or something on it...