[rescue] WTB: looking for a E250 dual 400Mhz

James Lockwood rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 7 03:19:34 CST 2001

On Thu, 7 Jun 2001 Gilbert.Patrick at hydro.qc.ca wrote:

> I'm looking for a sun enterprise 250, dual 400Mhz cpu , disk and memory
> doesn't matter much.
> i'm in canada, montreal area.. can't seem to find anything in the refurb,
> used area.. the new ones are
> just out of my price range.
>
> If someone just happens to be getting rid of their E250's, give me a holler.

I know the message is for some time ago, but if you're still looking for a
250 let me know.  I've got 2 2x400MHz systems (1GB RAM/2x18GB disks) up
for sale and they'll go for considerably less than Sun wants.

Also an E450 4x400MHz and an E450 2x250MHz if you need bigger iron.
Please let me know if you're still looking ASAP as I need to move these in
time to make the down payment on my house.  :)

Thanks,

-James