[rescue] RE: [geeks] IRIS Crimsons in Oregon

Corda Albert J DLVA rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 6 13:43:24 CST 2001

I'm interested in a crimson, depending on the final price
and their availability schedule...(no, I'm not trying to be non-commital,
it's just that I have a number of _very expensive_ home and
vehicle repairs currently in the works, and I'm not certain what the
final price tag will be.) Please keep me in the loop!
BTW, I might be able to help with IDing the boards, sys config, etc.
(depending on when they arrive) as I have a little experience with
older SGI stuff. I'm also located in Fredericksburg, Va., so I should
be within driving distance of Fairfax.

BTW, everyone should realize that you will probably also
need copies of IRIX 6.2 (the latest version of IRIX that will run
on a Crimson AKA 4D/510.)

-al-
-acorda at geocities.com
-acorda at 1bigred.com