[rescue] Ohhhhh what does this button do?

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 6 11:35:36 CST 2001

Mike Nicewonger wrote:

> Geez Sambo, you should ask me about such things :) I have tons of that kinda
> stuff, including the cables/cards.
>
> I also have the NS 3.3 for black hardware CD's

S'a funny thing. I leave your place (gee, I sound like I'm there all the
time) with so much stuff I didn't know I needed I feel like I'm taking
advantage or something... :-) I have to admit, if I ask, I fell the need
to pay, and that's what gets me in trouble. See earlier post re:
hardware vs. groceries.

I guess I ought to ask. Like I said, next time I'll bring beer. Guinness
OK?

---sambo