[rescue] IRIS Crimsons in Oregon

Big Endian rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 6 08:33:19 CST 2001

>Daniel, what configuration(s) do these Crimsons have?

this is the problem and why I'm not able to drop them off as I drive
cross country.   All I really know is that there are 4 Reality Engine
systems, 8 VGXT systems, and 8 VGX systems. Beyond that there are a
lot of monitors and cards to make some machines possibly better than
what they are now.  We don't even know how many of them work 100%.
If you're willing to come down to the DC area (I'm going to be about
an hour away from laurel) I'll be distributing them when I get them
here.  I can't store them so once I announce a date if people are
there they are there.  Its $200 for a stake in this (there are VGXs
left and some boards may be able to make VGXTs out of them so its
still not a bad deal).

daniel