[rescue] IRIS Crimsons in Oregon

Big Endian rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 6 00:41:25 CST 2001

>I'll be glad to provide web space/hosting for the end result.

I'm going to setup a streaming media server here first.  If that
can't handle it I'll send it on to you.  What is a good format?
Darwin streaming server is ok for us MacOS X users but what about the
rest of rescue?  What is your preferred video file format? Streaming
video format?

>Havent seen startup.com yet.

good movie.  Scary really.  First time through I thought it was a
fakeumentary.  Turns out the next day i went into work and talked to
people about it.  They really DID exist and almost bought out the
company I work for.  They didn't actually buy us and well I still
have a job... they .bomb'd.

daniel