[rescue] Xyplexing

James Sharp rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 5 17:54:43 CST 2001

Unfortunately, thats just the release notes and some small information.
The real set of docs are still on xyplex's web page (even thought they've
been bought by Nbase...and now by itouch).  Look under the support section
for the PDF docs.

I'm working on a basic HOWTO to get the 1600 series turned into a console
server.  I should have it in a day or two (I'm still trying to remember
everything I took at my Xyplex certification classes many years ago).