[rescue] OK, step one of the purge in New Jersey...

Joshua D Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 5 10:59:44 CST 2001

On Mon, Nov 05, 2001 at 02:57:55PM +0000, David Cantrell wrote:
> Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:
> > On Mon, Nov 05, 2001 at 02:07:48AM -0500, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> > > A reason carefully chosen to invoke as much scorn as possible:  Because
> > > Buffy season 2 isn't out on DVD yet.
>
> OHHH yes it is - get yerself a multi-region player :-)

Hmm.  I really only picked that because it would get people riled up.  I
don't really care all that much about Buffy Season 2.

I do actually have a DVD player that has a fairly simple conversion to
multi region, if I had an eeprom burner.  Also fairly simple is the
conversion to make it switchable between region 0 and region 1.

--
Joshua D. Boyd