[rescue] Free Stuff

Steve Hatle rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 5 08:51:00 CST 2001

I haven't heard back one my private message to Zach on this (not a dig,
Zach- it's still way early on a Monday), but if he can't or chooses not
to, would any of you Marylanders be willing to snag the following and
ship it to me in Mpls? I'll cover shipping and "handling" in cash,
prizes, or other agreed methods <grin>

I don't know Maryland, so if this is a haul to pick up, don't worry
about it.

Steve